All Web Creations will carry out work only where an agreement is provided either by email, telephone or mail. All Web Creations will carry out work only for clients who are 18 years of age or above. An ‘order’ is deemed to be a written or verbal contract between All Web Creations and the client, this includes telephone and email agreements.
If you have commissioned us either on a fixed priced project, or an hourly rate project, we will aim to respond to all emails the same day. Please allow at least 24 hours before receiving updated artwork after a revision request
- Whilst every endeavour will be made to ensure that the website and any scripts or programs are free of errors, All Web Creations cannot accept responsibility for any losses incurred due to malfunction, the website or any part of it.
- The website, graphics and any programming code remain the property of All Web Creations until all outstanding accounts are paid in full.
- Any scripts, cgi applications, php scripts, or software (unless specifically agreed) written by All Web Creations remain the copyright of All Web Creations and may only be commercially reproduced or resold with the permission of All Web Creations.
- All Web Creations cannot take responsibility for any copyright infringements caused by materials submitted or used by the client.
- Any additions to briefs provided will be carried out at the discretion of All Web Creations and where no charge is made by All Web Creations for such additions, All Web Creations accept no responsibility to ensure such additions are error free and reserve the right to charge an according amount for any correction to these or further additions.
- The client agrees to make available as soon as is reasonably possible to All Web Creations all materials required to complete the site to the agreed standard and within the set deadline.
- All Web Creations will not be liable for costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the failure to meet agreed deadlines.
- All Web Creations will not be liable or become involved in any disputes between the site owner and their clients and cannot be held responsible for any wrongdoing on the part of a site owner. eg. Any disputes re content/images that have been provided to us for inclusion on the site.
- All Web Creations will not be liable for any costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the work carried out on behalf of the client or any of the clients appointed agents.
- All Web Creations will not be liable for any costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the unavailability of the site, its servers, software or any material provided by its agents.
- A deposit of approx 50% is required with any standard project before any design work will be carried out. This figure may be higher for websites of an adult nature and is non-refundable.
- Once a website has been designed and completed the final balance of payment is then due in accordance with our payment terms.
- Non payment will result in legal action being taken if necessary. Once full payment is received for a website, it is assumed that the project has been completed to the clients satisfaction and no refunds can be offered. We do offer free updates for a month after completion to allow for any final amendments that may be required. Further support will be charged at our hourly rate, monthly maintenance packages are available to keep your website regularly patched, backed up and secure.
Database, Application and E-Commerce Development
- All Web Creations cannot take responsibility for any losses incurred by the use of any software created for the client. Whilst every care has been taken to ensure products are problem free and accurate, the ultimate responsibility lies with the client in ensuring that all software is functioning correctly before use.
- Where applications or sites are developed on servers not recommended by All Web Creations , the client is expected to provide or seek any information,additional software,support or co-operation pertaining to the server required in order for the application to be correctly developed. Where large applications are to be developed, it is the clients responsibility to provide a suitable testing environment which is identical to the final production environment.
- The client is expected to test fully any application or programming relating to a site developed by All Web Creations before being made generally available for use. Where “bugs”, errors or other issues are found after the site is live, All Web Creations will endeavor (but is not obliged to) to correct these issues to meet the standards of function outlined in the brief
- All Web Creations will endeavour to ensure that any developed/designed site or application will function correctly on the server it is initially installed in and that it will function correctly when viewed with web browsing software based on the webkit engine and to an acceptable level with Internet Explorer version 8 and up. All Web Creations can offer no guarantees of correct function with all browser software and all computers.
- Whilst All Web Creations recommends hosting companies to host websites, no guarantees can be made as to the availability or interruption of this service by All Web Creations cannot accept liability for losses caused by the unavailability, malfunction or interruption of this service, or for loss of turnover, sales, revenue, profits or indirect, consequential or special loss.
- All Web Creations reserve the right to refuse to handle in any way, material which may be deemed offensive, illegal or in any way controversial, and also to terminate the free hosting service should the necessity arise.
- Unless specified upfront by the client, stock illustrations may be used to keep logo design costs down
- Due to external factors, such as changes to the way search engines rank websites, we cannot offer any guarantees regarding the position we will achieve for websites. The process of optimizing websites itself will bring in more traffic and hits and you’ll see visits increase to your site naturally. We cannot accept liablility for any change in rankings, or drop off in the position of your website due to changes in the algorithms of the search engines or the factors that they use to rank websites.
- We use ‘white hat techniques’ when optimizing websites and always aim to achieve a top ten ranking for your website within six months of undertaking the optimization process. Due to the work involved payment is generally required in advance and we are unable to offer a refund of any monies to clients in relation to this type of work.
- All Web Creations reserve the right to refuse to handle in any way, material which may be deemed offensive, illegal or in any way controversial.
Payment of Accounts
- A deposit is required from any new client before any work is carried out. It is the All Web Creations policy that any outstanding accounts for work carried out by All Web Creations or its affiliates are required to be paid in full, no later than 30 days from the date of the invoice unless by prior arrangement with All Web Creations
- Once a deposit is paid and work completed you are obliged to pay the balance of payment in full. We will contact clients via email and telephone to remind them of such payments if they are not received when due.
- If accounts are not settled or All Web Creations have not been contacted regarding the delay, access to the related website may be denied and web pages removed, we will then pass such cases to the Small Claims Court to pursue payment, non payment can result in county court judgements (ccj’s) being added to the clients credit rating.
- Following consistent non payment of an invoice our Solicitors will contact the client in question, with a view to taking the matter further and if need be to seek payment through legal procedures, and if necessary court summons.
- You can cancel at any time, you will not be charged for any work carried out, your deposit however is non refundable
- We do not share or sell any of your details with third party companies, without your express permission and we will only email you or contact you about work related matters.
Anyone who experiences a problem with their web service provided by All Web Creations should raise the matter directly using our online contact form to do so, giving sufficient information to locate the material (such as an url) and clearly outlining the grounds for complaint.
All Web Creations will approach the individual responsible for the material in question with a view to resolving the matter to the satisfaction of the complainant.
Formal complaints procedure
The formal complaints procedure should only be used where the complainant feels that the nature of the complaint is too serious to be dealt with informally, or where a satisfactory conclusion has not been reached after following the informal procedure.
A formal complaint should be made in writing to All Web Creations , who will acknowledge receipt and ensure that the matter is looked into as soon as possible.
An initial response to any complaint can be expected within seven days of its receipt; a full and considered response to the complaint should be completed within 30 days and any subsequent remedy implemented with the minimum of delay.